We Help You Planning Your Journey

Our name says it all. Here you will find only the “Best of the Best” excursions and tourist activities in Punta Cana.

We offer night out in the town packages, party bus packages, wedding and bachelor party packages, family fun packages and so much more. We do extensive research and work hard to bring you fun, safety and quality customer service, all combined with the best excursion you’ve ever experienced. We only need 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%. Our products are guaranteed to be more competitive than the vendors inside your hotel. We strive to provide you with the best in value and quality. If you are looking for what to do in Punta Cana,contact us today and experience the most exciting vacation of your lifetime.

Our secret to providing the lowest pricing for the same excursions advertised by the hotels is that we are direct to the excursion tour operators, hence eliminating the middle man. For example, we do not have the overhead expenses tour operators incur when they pay extravagant fees to have a sales presence inside the hotels. The extra costs associated with the hotel sales spots are passed along to the customer, giving us a clear advantage price wise. When you choose Punta Cana Best Excursions, you are guaranteed the lowest price or your money will be refunded.

Who we are

Our Company Management

Punta Cana Best Excursions was founded by Jay Rodriguez in 2013.

From 2005 to 2013 I reside in the city of Seattle.

A young Dominican entrepreneur, Living in the United States since 1990.

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available

Working in the customer service area in Queens, NY. as a small transportation business operator from 1991 to 2005.

Fast Booking

If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need

In Seattle, I founded and manage my second company name Virtual-Dispatch an international reservations platform that provides clients around USA and Canada with personal and corporate transportation services. I spend many years working with a high-end clientele like Microsoft, Boeing, Amazon, Starbucks, Seattle Seahawks and many other large companies, providing me with the experience and the tool I needed to identify my client’s high expectations, and also learning to exceed those expectations.

Returning to my Dominican roots in 2013, I fall in love with the Punta Cana area for its diversity. Punta Cana has become the #1 tourist destination place in the Caribbean, Visited by more than 3 million tourists per year, is also the most open-minded and safest city in the Dominican Republic to visit and also to reside.

By visiting few hotels in the Punta Cana area it call my attention the need for a company who protect the interest of the tourist and visitors by making available excursions and many other services at a reasonable price, this is something that all inclusive hotels are lacking off; a human sense of caring about not overcharging its clients, abusing the fact that once the visitor is inside the hotel reduces dramatically access other quality buying choices, we became that other choice for visitors to acquire excursions and services at a reasonable price at the same time keeping the high quality of customer service.

The need for quality of service and affordable prices is the reason and the spark that created Punta Cana Best Excursions. Our everyday goal is to create a long lasting fun experience for our clients which give them more reason to give positive reviews about us.So far we’ve taken care of hundreds of happy clients and we are looking forward to serving many more visitors with the same quality of service expected in a first world country like USA, Canada, and Europe not missing the local Dominican touch of friendliness.

Our vision is to become the number one online company available to all nationalities and travelers looking forward to a Fun and unforgettable vacation.

Amazing tours
Tour types
Happy customers

Customer Reviews


Our name says it all. Here you will find only the “Best of the Best” excursions and tourist activities in Punta Cana.