Category Archives: Punta Cana Useful Information

PuntaCana After Covid19- CESTUR APP 

ONE THING TO CONSIDER If YOU ARE VISITING PUNTA CANA AFTER COVID19 I think it will be very safe to call Punta Cana a city after its enormous construction boom in the last 3 years. Punta Cana’s growth in 2019 was 5-2% of the total GDP. even with the backlash of the USA scare Punta […]

Driving in The Dominican Republic


Honest Review about Driving in the Punta Cana Area. Driving around Dr for a foreigner or tourist can be a little challenging, but not dangerous like many people may think. Most Dominicans usually drive using an offensive and aggressive style, In the Dominican Republic, regular Dominicans will not yield for pedestrian of for any other […]

What is The Dominican Tourist Card ?

hand and the beach
Welcome to dominican republic What is The Dominican Tourist Card ? Home / Punta Cana Useful Information The Dominican Tourist Card is a local tax the government of the Dominican Republic charges tourist and visitors. Is a legal law base on the number 199-67, which establishes the payment of the card as a requirement to [...]

Free Long Distance/ Stay Connected Over Seas

whatsup download

Find out you can stay connected using only your hotel wifi. About 80 % of travelers like to stay connected with their loved ones back home while they are on vacation, and also be able to call locally the new friends they meet like the tour representative or local friends, the other 20% choose to […]

Drug Use In Punta Cana

night life

The Punta Cana and Bavaro area is known for a vast number of quality all inclusive hotels, also famous for our beautiful beaches and wild party nights with many new bars and night clubs. In Punta Cana  there is many ways to have fun when the sun goes down, people start to gather at the bar […]

Crime/Health Information for Punta Cana Travelers


Avoid renting cars or driving yourself unless you are familiar with the local traffic laws, is easier to hire a taxi online before visiting the island, for those visitors who decide to drive them selfs is recommended to know how to drive defensive and offensive driving skills will be definitely necessary. Drivers in the Island […]

× WhatsApp