COVID19 NEW SAFETY GUIDELINES
Dear Punta Cana Best Excursions Clients and Partners
Covid-19 is now a reality worldwide and requires our cooperation and collective effort to address it aggressively. We at Punta Cana Best Excursions recognize that each person and company has a critical role to play and we are focus to play our role. Punta Cana and Punta Cana Best Excursions are following WHO protocols and thankfully as at July 1 we will be open to the public.
Punta Cana Best Excursions is committed to our clients safety, we maximize our efforts to proactively minimize the impact of this pandemic event by focusing on improved hygienic practices. Punta Cana Best Excursions has reviewed, revised and revamped processes as follows:
1. For guests pre-booked whose travel plans have changer or cancel, we understand this is stressful and Punta Cana Best Excursions has relaxed its cancellation policy to minimize penalties and offer credit. Email us at your earliest convenience email@example.com
2. Our transportation drivers and providers are sanitizing their hands and vehicles before and after each round trip transfer from airport to hotels and excursions. Particular attention is being paid to touch zones like doors, handles etc. Drivers will not be giving handshakes instead you will be greeted with a broad smiles and a wave to minimize COVID19 exposure by contact.
3. The management and staff of Punta Cana Best Excursions have unanimously agreed and adopted daily temperature testing as a basic indicator of wellness to work. Normal temperature range is expected.
4. Similarly, for the comfort and safety of all clients checking in for any of our tour or excursions, temperature checks will be performed to each guest. We will use a handheld infrared no-touch thermometerany guest who present temperatures over the normal range will be referred by telephone to medical personnel for further advice.
5. Our staff is instructed to use safe hygiene practices, including effective and frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer, which is supplied by our company throughout the operation.
6. All boarding passes, sign-in computers, check in counters, bathrooms, door handles and surfaces will be sanitized between tours.
7. Staff servicing bathrooms will be wearing protective clothing and remove such when in staff areas.
8. All staff will replace hand-shakes with smiles, waves, nods, hand-on-heart, elbow bumps or bump of feet. It is imperative to reduce human contact.
9. When guests enter office after disembarking the transport, they are welcomed to the office and invited to use hand sanitizer supplied at entrance, for personal safety.
10. If available, guests are invited to take a face mask if coughing and sneezing to protect other guests. Face mask are not guaranteed to be available.Hotel concierge, and tour reps should advise their guest to wear face mask in resort, on the bus and on tour.
11. Before boarding our Catamaran or any other vehicle or excursion, guests are invited to use hand sanitizer.
12. Guests are reminded that face masks are required on every excursion if they are openly coughing or sneezing. You are encouraged to wear your own. Such will be supplied when available and at worst case please cough into your elbow.
13. Hand sanitizer is again provided as you exit our Catamaran or excursion place and in the office.
14. For staff not feeling well who suspect Covid-19 they will be asked to remain at home, call their personal doctor, polyclinics or hotline number to report. Refrain from going into public spaces and do not come to work but call to advise. The hotline number or contacts for medical personnel can be called so further advice can be sought.
15. Any guest checking in who is exhibiting signs of illness will be highlighted to management so appropriate questions can be asked and advice sought from medical professionals as below. Government office of Health and Wellness has provided the following contact numbers for seeking medical advice.