If you Have Any Questions Please Don’t Hesitate to Contact 888-268-0668 Or BY Email Just Fill Out the Form Bellow
Our tour begins with a visit to the“Casa del Coco” here you will learn how coconut oil is made and thetaste fresh organic products. There you will also have the opportunity to taste many exotic Caribbean fruits and have some roasted coffee and cacao. Then, you will enjoy a guided tour with squirrel monkeys! These beautiful and intelligent monkeys have been educated by Canadian traniers with more than 35 years of experience working with various animals, including 12 years working at the Toronto Zoo. This tour take place on the five acres of a beautiful land the that monkeys have made their home, but these monkeys are completely used to human interaction. They descend from the trees to sit on your head or shoulders and eat from your hands, and will even pose for the cameras — especially for selfies!
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- People with a cold or infections of the upper airways cannot participate in this tour.
- People with severe peanut allergies cannot participate in this tour
- Not recommended for people with back problems, disability and/or mobility problems or epilepsy.
- Do not use sunscreen or bug repellent as they are harmful to monkeys.
- Entrance to Monkeyland.
- Fruits, coffee, and a chocolate tasting.
- Water and soft drinks.
- Transportation by safari truck.
WHAT TO BRING!
- Comfortable clothing
- Money for tips and souvenirs.