Please Don’t Hesitate to Contact 888-268-0668 Or BY Email. Just Fill Out the Form Bellow!
Get ready to board a comfortable air-conditioned bus and immerse yourself in our culture and heritage with our Santo Domingo City Excursion. Come with us and rediscover the first city in the new world. Our expert tourist guide will take you over the First City of the Americas, learning historically-relevant facts of this modern-day metropolitan city.
Stroll down the Colonial zone and observe monuments and museums. Pay homage to the First Cathedral of the Americas, the birthplace of a fervent Catholic faith know as the Catedral Metropolitana Santa María de la Encarnación .Stroll down Las Damas Street, the oldest back street not only in the Dominican Republic, in all of the Americas where you can see the largest amount of monuments in this area. Pass by The Museo de la Casas Reales, formerly the Governmental Palace. With our Santo Domingo City Excursion have walk across the Alcázar de Colón enraptures visitors back to the era of the first Spanish conquistadors. The pedestrian street known as Atarazanas was the first commercial street in the Americas. Get a rest of the heat and a small break when watching a movie about one of the famous Pirate in a 4D cinema.
On the boardwalk of Santo Domingo, you will appreciate the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and some modern buildings such as the Fine Arts Palace, National Theatre, Presidential Palace, and more. A nice Lunch will be serving in the most prestigious typical restaurant of the Dominican Republic and also enjoy our modern Capital city with over 4 million people.
● Certificate Expert Guide, Entrance to the Museum,
● Entrance to the Cathedral, Lunch Type Buffet
● Water, juice or Soft Drink (one) during the lunch
● Transportation by A/C bus
● Tour duration: 12 hours approximately
● Days: Tuesday to Saturday English
● Days: Tuesday – Thursday – Saturday Espanol
● Days: Wednesday – Friday Français
● Child: 60.00$ USD
Get ready to board a comfortable air-conditioned bus and immerse yourself in our culture and heritage.
What to bring:
● Comfortable clothing, Extra money for tips and souvenirs,
● Extra money for drinks and food outside of the lunch time
● Sunscreen, Bottle of water,
● Women’s shoulders and knees must be covered to enter the Cathedral
Customers who are pregnant, Suffer from Heart conditions, Disability and/or Mobility Problems, Cannot Take Part in this Tour Kid age: 3 – 12 years